2014년 11월 23일 일요일

Writing Practice -24Page

Paragragh 1 = Present Tense
Paragragh 2 = Present Perfect

2011213137

Park Soo Hwan

Monday 1 p.m.

Singing

       I like singing a song, and I also like listening music. When I sing, I feel better, and I don't think

anything. So, when I want to forget something, I go to singing room with my friends, and I just sing

and sing. It is real my  hobby. When I can not sing, I listen to music. Listening to music is make me

feel better and calm down, so when I can not go sleep, I always listen to music. My favorite group is

"Vibe". Their voice make me crazy.

   
        I have started to like singing and listening when I was middle school. I did not like to study and

to go to school. Exam made me crazy. At that time, I went to singing room with my friends, and I

became no stress. After that, I often went to singing room, and I became to love music. I also have

gone singing room with my family when I was young. My parents was singing well, so I could often

listen to music and sing a song.

                                                                 노래하는 은수와승아....

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기