2014년 3월 25일 화요일

Experience That Changed My Life


Park Soo Hawn                                                                                                              

  2011213137
                                                                                                                              Monday 11AM
       Experience That Changed My Life


When I was 11 years-old I had an experience that changed my life. My family bought a house, so we moved to a new house. Befofe we moved to the new house we lived in a small house, which had two rooms and we slept together in one room. After we moved I had my room, I was happy and I slept alone in my bed. Befofe we moved, I didn’t have a birthday party at home because I could not invite my friends, I was sad. After we moved, I could invite my friends and had a party at my home. Eventually, we became a happy  family.


When I was 20 years old I went to the military. Before I went to the military, I could eat everything that I wanted. Also, I could go to a picnic with families. After I went to the military, I could eat only some foods. For example, kimchi, rice, and some side dishes. There was no pizza or chicken. I was sad. Before I went to the military, my body weight was 90kg, I hated soccer and running. After I went to the military, my body changed,  my body weight became 78kg. Eventually, I became more healthy and manly.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기