2014년 3월 12일 수요일

Self introdution

                                                             Park Soo Hwan
2011213137
Monday 11AM
                                                                  Self-Introduction
 My name is Su Hwan Park. I am 23 years-old. I live in Gyeong ju city in korea. I have lived in Gyeong ju for 23 years. My major is mathematic education. I have two parents and one sister. My sister lives and studies in seoul because, she wants to be a public official. I respect her. My parents live in Gyeong ju with me. My mother's job is a hair designer, and she has been working for 18 years. She always loves me, so I am very happy. I also respect her. My father is 55 years-old, and his job is in the transport business. The job is very difficult and dangerous, and I always worry about him.
 
 When I am not working I love to play computer games, watch entertainment TV programs, and sing alone at home. I love to play Sudden attack because playing sudden attack is exciting. It takes away my stress and makes me happy. I love to watch "moo han do joen" TV programs. There are funny comedians on the program. I like Jea suk best because he is very kind and smart. He always helps another comedians.
Also, I love to sing ballads. My best singer is "Monday kids". They are young, but their music is nice and they sing well. I listen to their music and sing alone because it releases my stress.

 I like mathematics when I went to high school, my teacher said that mathematics is used in the whole world. So, I decided to become a mathematic teacher. In the future, I will teach mathematics at my high school.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기